5 WAYS TO USE PAINT Self-paced class
Hi, everyone! I’m so honored and excited to be back with a brand new class: 5 Ways to Use Paint! Hope you’re as excited as I am. In each lesson, you’ll be able to watch a new video (lesson one even has two!) explaining two different layouts and one technique using paint. By the end of the class, you’ll be able to complete nine whole layouts—and one fun and special project. This will be fun!
I've been using paints for a long time. Since I come from the mixed media world, acrylic paints have always been my number one tool when it comes to playing with colors. Though it’s a medium coming from the art world, I want to show that you can achieve colorful and amazing results on your scrapbook projects.
Paint is one of the most versatile mediums in the crafting world. In this class, I will demonstrate five different and unique ways to use acrylic paint in your scrapbook layouts! I'll show how to create beautiful layouts that are full of color and that document your memories using easy-to-learn techniques.
6 different videos, 2 layouts per chapter, and lots of tips and techniques for you to learn!
What you'll learn :
- Use different kinds of acrylic paints
- Create a colorful and textured background with an easy and cheap medium
- Dye your own fabric
- Make unique backgrounds for your scrapbooks
- Have more fun and think less while creating
Get messy with this brand new class over at Big Picture Classes! Join me as I take the mystery out of one the most versatile products in my mixed media toolbox - gesso! From basic techniques to advanced skills, I will show you 5 different ways to use gesso on your projects.
5 different videos, 2 layouts per chapter, and lots of tips and techniques for you to learn!
What you'll learn :
- How to use gesso to lighten up your projects.
- How to use gesso with watercolor and inks.
- How to use gesso with stencils,masks & digital cuts to create texture.
- How to use gesso with a knife and heatgun to create awesome mixed media backgrounds.
- How to use gesso and dry embossing for outstanding backgrounds.