This month is packed with goodness, I'm telling you! Poet Society kits are colorful, trendy, full of different textures (and God knows how much I LOVE playing with different textures in my scrapbooks).
Here are the gorgeous kits this month (click on image for better image) :
Supplies used for these layouts :
Whitman SB Add-on kit (still available!)
And here's my Project Life spread (that you can find here on Studio Calico) :
Supplies used for my Project Life double-page spread :
Life can be full of the unexpected. In Agenda, Marcy Penner will teach you how to master your planner and provide you with the necessary tools to structure your day, all while making it cute. The Filo-craze is sweeping the nation and you won't want to miss out! why live another day with the stress of prioritization and figuring out what to do next?
BY ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS YOU'LL RECEIVE :
- PDF lessons covering everything from setting up your planner to making it functional for you, all while adding your own style and flair to its pages.
- Three videos from Marcy Penner
- A peek into each of the contributor's planners, as well as insight into how they organize and decorate them.
- Digital files from Hello Forever designed for your planner (coming soon)
CLASS SYLLABUS :
- Planner Set Up
- Inserts - Pockets, Bookmarks and Dividers
- Bullet Journaling
- Ideas for using your planner to stay organized
WHAT YOU NEED :
- Any style of planner or mini binder
- Your favorite calendar and notebook inserts
While supplies last, Agenda students will receive an exclusive 4x6in stamp set designed by Marcy Penner. This stamp set ship free, no matter where you live. Quantities are limited, so enroll now to reserve yours!