Save your projects from falling flat - learn how to give each one a solid foundation with On the Grid. Marcy Penner shares her secrets for using a grid based design to create perfectly pulled together projects in a flash.
You'll get Marcy's expertise in multiple areas to create the perfect base for your projects by exploring using basic grids, playing with design through the use of tags and other materials, and getting out of the square format by experimenting with other shapes or stamps.
On the Grid offers the blueprint to success - no heavy equipment needed.
BY ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS YOU'LL RECEIVE :
- 24 all new projects (each sharing a different take on the grid) from Marcy and her contributors.
- 4 videos and 4 in depth tutorials sharing Marcy's grid design secrets.
- Step out photos that show how the contributor's projects came together.
- Printable accents, labels and digital die cut files from Hello Forever.
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students.
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned.