WEEK IN THE LIFE 2015 | My finished album
I am proud and happy to announce that I finally caught up on my Week in the Life 2015 project! And I am so happy and proud and absolutely in LOVE with it!
It took me a while to catch up : other assignments, life and being pregnant got in the way but there was no way I would let this project down this year as I really wanted to succeed. Documenting more vs. being artsy has been very important these days. Might have something to do with a baby coming soon and the importance of storytelling.
Here's a quick list of kit/products I used for my album :
- Week in the Life 2015 kit
- Hello School brushes set by Ali Edwards
- Say Hello brushes set by Ali Edwards
- Messy Week brushes set by Ali Edwards
- Get in the Pool brushes set by Ali Edwards
- Summer Stories brushes set by Ali Edwards
- Studio Calico brushes
- Color Shine mists by Heidi Swapp
- Gold Vellum paper
- Versafine ink
- Story Kits embellishments/cards/stamps by Ali Edwards
- Studio Calico Project Life kits
- Avery Elle Pineapple stamp
- Hero Arts Pineapple stamp
- Silhouette Cameo
Let's have a closer look at this album now!
I REALLY loved those 3x8" pockets opening each new day of the week! Definitely thinking about purchasing some extra ones for my December Daily 2015 (can I say I am SO excited about this project too?).
Some pockets have 4x6 vellum cards that I cut into vellum paper. It allows some transparency and see-through effect from one page to another - I think it's kinda cool.
Some inks and easy Mixed Media techniques were involved in my album - there are some things I can't help.
I liked to mix color and B&W photos in my album.
I am so happy I got to document this special week of vacation in August. I can't thank Ali Edwards enough for guiding us through the entire process, coming up with such a fantastic project and building such a cool community (LOVED following everyone's adventures on Instagram and Facebook). Looking forward to December Daily now!
This post contains affiliate links.