The design of a scrapbook layout or pocket page spread can play an important role in telling your story. In this final class of the Inked 2015 series, Geralyn Sy will focus on using stamps to create design features that are unique to you and your stories. You’ll learn how to apply various design principles—such as repetition, contrast, and layering—to put together layouts that perfectly convey the details and emotions behind each of your stories.
Class begins on October 12th.
BUNDLE AND SAVE - for the last chance price of $20 & enroll in all three workshops - a savings of 30%! To find our more about the Inked 2015 Bundle, click here. To purchase just Inked | Design, add this item to your cart. This bundle offer is available through October 31st at 11:59pm EST.
Have you seen the AMAZING stamp sets available for sale for the class? I want them all!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to use your stamps to inspire well designed pages
- How to use repetition with stamping in your designs
- How to play with patterns with your stamps
- How to create contrast in your design with stamps
- How to use stamping in a layered design
- How combine stamping with color to create a well balanced page
WHAT COMES WITH THIS CLASS
- 2 videos and 5 lessons from Geralyn sharing techniques for using stamps as an integral part of her project design.
- 10 new stamped layouts and Project Life® spreads from Geralyn and her contributors.
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students.
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned.