This year, I, once again, purchased the December Daily kit from Ali Edwards : it never disappoints and I'm such a huge fan of the products. I also got the white 6x8 Handbook, along with Kelly Purkey's Mini Kit.
As I signed up for Ali's Storytelling with December Daily, I received the stamp set and LOVE it so much. It has been used quite a lot already!
I found this little little metal shelf at a flea market downtown and it is perfect to hold my December Daily products. I gathered the products I got from my kits but also other products I plan on using throughout my album, and that are not necessarily from any kit :
- Elle's Studio Christmas embellishments : love those wood veneers, stamp set and die-cuts SO MUCH
- Heidi Swapp Christmas products
- Pink Fresh Studio Christmas line
- Lawn Fawn stamps + this 6x6 paper pad
- Embossing Powders + Versamark + Heatgun
- In a Creative Bubble printables
- Letraset Aqua markers
- Ali Edwards' Digital templates for December Daily
This post contains affiliate links.