EVERYDAY TRAVELER | a new Studio Calico class you don't want to miss
Every day is a new adventure! Join WaiSam Ho (AKA happie scrappie) to discover how to record your daily journey using a traveler’s notebook. In this class, she proves that travel notebooks aren’t just for explorers and will share tips and techniques for creating one that fits your lifestyle. From art journals to planners, WaiSam will teach you how to document everyday moments in a stylish and creative way.
Everyday Traveler is enrolling now through June 30th at 11:59pm EST. Class will start on July 6th.
WHAT YOU'LL GET :
- 4 videos from Sam sharing how to choose the perfect notebook for you, ideas for documenting your travels in a notebook, bullet journaling and creating a watercolor palette for your notebook. She'll also be sharing ideas of how she uses her notebooks and inspiring you to find new ways to use yours!
- Video from Marcy Penner sharing how to use the class digital cut files and printable notebooks from the shop in your travel notebook.
- Lessons from our contributors sharing how they use their travel notebooks. Each of them will be sharing a peek into how they use their notebooks - whether it's for documenting travel, everyday memory keeping, planning or art journaling.
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students.
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned.
- Divider and Folder digital cut files from Hello Forever.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED :
- Travel Notebook : This clever system for holding notebooks (and more) is a favorite among memory keepers, list makers, planners and artists. I got myself this little baby here! Can't wait to get started!
- Notebooks : It starts out simple, but you'll soon turn it into a work of art. We have two printable notebooks designs available - Go & Icon.
- Washi, stamps, tags & flat embellishments : We've added some fun things to the shop that we think will work well in your notebook.
I am so excited about this class! I am thinking about documenting my trip to Brazil and Panama last month, or anticipating our weekend in Ardèche (a beautiful part of Southern France, near Provence). Haven't decided yet!