STUDIO CALICO SEPTEMBER GALLERY | BRIMFIELD
Bonjour! How are you today? Here I am with a brand new Studio Calico gallery, using the Brimfield kits! It's Back To School time these days and everything this month will make you want to stay organized with your planner or your Project Life, and scrapping some back-to-school pics as well!
I got to play with the Scrapbook Main kit along with the Typewriter add-on, the Planner kit and the Project Life Chippy Paint add-on. And I did get the AMAZING Oliver Alpha stamp set (omg. I love it already), the Things to Remember stamp set and the Darcy stamp set.
Here are the products I used this month as well as my must-have tools that I use on every single projects.
Products I use on every single creative project
- GLUE GLIDER PRO - simply my most favorite tool
- GLUE GLIDER REFILLS - I think I use about one pack every month and I scrapbook DAILY
- VERSAFINE INK - the ink I used the most in my Scrapbooks. If you want a perfect design and perfect black, this one is for you
- STAMP CLEANER + SCRUBBER PAD
- STAMP ACRYLIC BLOCKS
- NON STICK SNIPS - best scissors EVER
- BLACK MIST - you kow, to get those cool drops here and there on my crafty projects
- SILHOUETTE CAMEO - best big purchase EVER. I use it over and over again
- TINY ATTACHER + REFILLS
- WATER BRUSH
- WHITE SOLAR CARDSTOCK - I use it every month to print my Studio Calico Digital printables or to use in my Silhouette to cut shapes
- CORNER CHOMPER - I am part of the rounded-corner-PL-team so yeah. I use this one. Or the yellow one