Hey there! I've been dying to show you this brand new layout I recently made using two different Avery Elle stamp sets!
This brand new video show you how to create a colorful background using Avery Elle stamps and Colorex Ink from Pebeo, in a very unique way. Don't be scared, you can do it! :) If you don't have any Colorex ink, know that they can be replaced by Dr Ph. Martins watercolor inks.
Let's watch my new video then!
- Avery Elle GEEK LOVE stamp set (on Scrapbook.com)
- Avery Elle Stay Fresh Stamp Set (on Scrapbook.com)
- Avery Elle Stay Fresh Die set (on Scrapbook.com)
- Colorex Liquid Watercolor by Pebeo or Dr Ph. Martins Watercolor Inks
- Water brush
- Heat Gun
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Glue Glider Pro
- Glue Glider Refills
- Stamp Cleaning Spray
- Stickers (Amy Tangerine)
- Alpha Stickers (October Afternoon)
- Thickers (American Crafts)
Click on images to make them bigger...
You're a manufacturer and you would like to showcase your products in my videos/blog posts/social media? Email me and let's work together!