Here's a picture of one of my classes at Scrap-a-licious this weekend!!! OMG! You have NO IDEA how EXCITED I am to go!!!!
I'm gonna teach with my sweetie Corinne, who is one of my most precious friends, and I know we're gonna have a frickin' good weekend!
I'll update when I get back with lots of pictures! :)
for now, I got tagged by my dearest Kimberly...who doesn't love this girl? I met her last year at CHA and this girl simply amazed me by her kindness, sweetness and TALENT!
Here are the rules…
- Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I hate bananas and green peas.
- I love to teach scrapbook classes worldwide :) I consider myself VERY lucky.
- I love scented candles, esp. cinammon & apples and vanilla.
- I'm a huge ROXY fan : I love their clothes, bags, suitcases, caps, shoes, dresses...well everything! :)
- I mainly wear Vans sneakers.Yeah I know that's not very feminine, but who said I was THAT feminine??? :D
- Homeless people really make me sad. My heart breaks when I see people sleep outside.
- I'm not into chocolate cakes and chocolate icecreams : like strawberry iccream instead! :)
ok now I'm tagging...